70's Inspired Makeup Tutorial!

Monday, October 1, 2012

70's Inspired Makeup Tutorial! Tube. Duration : 8.63 Mins.


Check out my other channel! www.youtube.com Follow me on twitter! twitter.com Check out my Blog! thepolishfairy.blogspot.com Hautelook! www.hautelook.com Hey Everyone! This is another one of my Halloween Makeup tutorials! This time I did it inspired by the 70's! I love this look! I think that it will look Far Out on anyone! Ihope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! -BeautyAddict101 FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned in this video. All products were purchased by me. This is my honest opinion.

Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 70s Costumes

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.